Fellowship of Isis

Fellowship of Isis
aset shemsu

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Vesica Piscis: Bringing Forth the Cobra from the Third Eye

The Cobra who sits at the king's brow chakra and spits venom or fire at his enemies is the Uraeus.

Here follow some comments and onservations from Joan Forest Mage:

"The Pharaohs had the cobra coming out of the 3rd eye spitting venom to clear their path! I don't mean "venom" in the sense of having to be angry and pushy to get our way, but just that we have the positive and innate power to accomplish what we want, without exhausting our energy.

I have been working since 2001 with Frog, after a vision in which Frog said, "If all humans really loved and protected a part of Nature, the environmental problems would be solved immediately. " Since then I have known that some day I will create ritual art to bring this about.

Synchronistically, starting in 2004, I worked with my PhD advisor, Bethe Hagens, in research ing how the ancient Venus Neolithic sculptures are acutally models of different animal brains, including Frog. The brain is rhomboid in shape, which is similar to the Vesica Piscis, which is fomed by the intersection of two circles. Thus, the Vesica Piscis is the symbol of the yoni (vaginal opening) as well as of the brain.

The brain (crown chakra) and the yoni (root chakra) are both creative openings in the body. Both are in the shape of the vesica piscis!

When the kundalini energy rises from the root vesica piscis to the crown vesica piscis and comes out the 3rd eye, you have the Uchat eye of protection.

Eyes are the shape of the vesica piscis. And, I realized today that the 3rd eye is the intersection of the right and left physical eyes - in other words, the 3rd eye is a vesica piscis!
The root and crown vesica pisci are parallel to the earth, while the 3rd eye vesica piscis is perpendicular to the earth. This seems to me to have great significance, though I don't fully understand yet.

Bethe and I talked about how the two circles intersecting and creating the vesica piscis can also symbolize the Triple Goddess.

So my point is: imagine energy rising all the way from your root creative opening towards your crown creative opening, going out the 3rd eye creative opening. I have found this to be amazingly grounding and powerful to accomplish work in the world!"

No comments: